The purpose of SEO is to organically increase the quantity and quality of visitors to a website by satisfying the keyword search criteria of search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. When users type in keywords into a search query, the search engines’ job is to render what are believed to be the best website pages in the world wide web to provide relevant and helpful information about the keywords of interest. How the search engines generally judge a websites’ usefulness is based upon a number of factors, including the apparent authority, popularity, and longevity of a website. SEO is not a paid advertising platform, such as Adwords. 51 percent of all website traffic comes from organic search, 10 percent from paid search … (BrightEdge)
Organic Traffic - Increase
Bounce Rate - Decrease
Average Visit Duration - Increase
Pages Per Session - Increase
- Create pages primarily with your users in mind and secondarily for the search engines. Do not try to trick the search engines and present different content to users versus the search engines. This black hat practice is known as "cloaking."
- Design the navigation throughout the website so that it is intuitive and easy for the user to get to the information they are seeking quickly. Every website page needs to be accessed from at least one static link.
- Construct an informative and useful website. Write clearly and accurately on every page.
- Assure that your title elements and ALT attributes are accurate and informative.
- Use a keyword-rich and internally consistent URL structure.
- Develop keyword-rich content that matches what users are looking for. Produce original and fresh content on a regular basis.
- Do not place indexed text inside images. For example, if you want your company name to be indexed, do not bury it in the logo image.
Our team of professional SEO experts is the perfect partner for a successful business partnership.