PPC or pay-per-click is a kind of internet marketing where advertisers pay a fee every time their ad is clicked. It is a way to purchase visits to a website page or landing page that is designed to entice visitors to: (1) purchase a service or product, (2) call or email, (3) leave their contact information, (4) share an article, or (5) perform any number of actions that serve the marketer’s objective. Search engine advertising is a very popular type of PPC. Advertisers bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links for a target keyword or keyword phrase with the objective of becoming visible to a prospective customer or target audience. If your ads and landing pages are helpful and satisfying to visitors, Google rewards the marketer with a lower fee per click. Google AdWords is the most widely used PPC advertising system.
Here is the Basic PPC Process:
- Choose PPC Keywords: Select relevant and highly sought-after relevant keywords.
- Choose Negative Keywords: Select non-converting terms as negative keywords to weed out unwanted traffic.
- Split Ad Groups: Improve the click-through rate (CTR) and quality score by separating your ad groups into smaller but relevant subsets, which, in turn, help define the motivating message in the creation of highly targeted ads and landing pages.
- Identify Ineffective PPC Keywords: Turn off or eliminate under-performing keywords.
- Fine-tune Landing Pages: Modify the landing pages to improve their ability to get visitors to answer the calls-to-action (CTAs).
- Refine the Process. Continuously improve the PPC campaign with every iteration.
Is a PPC Strategy a Good Solution for You?
We can help you decide by weighing the pros and the cons.
Our team of professional PPC experts is the perfect partner for organizations seeking to grow.
We one of the top California PPC Agencies.
Contact us today.