Here is the Basic PPC Process:
- Choose PPC Keywords: Select relevant and highly sought-after relevant keywords.
- Choose Negative Keywords: Select non-converting terms as negative keywords to weed out unwanted traffic.
- Split Ad Groups: Improve the click-through rate (CTR) and quality score by separating your ad groups into smaller but relevant subsets, which, in turn, help define the motivating message in the creation of highly targeted ads and landing pages.
- Identify Ineffective PPC Keywords: Turn off or eliminate under-performing keywords.
- Fine-tune Landing Pages: Modify the landing pages to improve their ability to get visitors to answer the calls-to-action (CTAs).
- Refine the Process. Continuously improve the PPC campaign with every iteration.
Our team of professional PPC experts is the perfect partner for organizations seeking to grow.
Contact us today.