But what is the purpose of a website any way? Most decision makers would arguably agree that a website has these 10 main objectives, not necessarily in order of importance:
1) Cause a visitor to contact the company
2) Establish credibility
3) Create brand awareness
4) Engage target audiences by providing value
5) Generate leads through web forms
6) Sell services and products (Ecommerce)
7) Share information about the company or its industry
8) Enable visitors to share content via email, social media
9) Create excitement
10) Be the hub for a powerful digital marketing strategy
In addition to designing to fulfill the objectives listed above, Breakthrough SEO Marketing does what it can to make their clients’ websites authoritative and trusted venues that visitors rely on for helpful information.
Organic Traffic (Increase)
Bounce Rate (Decrease)
Average Visit Duration (Increase)
Pages Per Session (Increase)
- Logo located in the top left.
- Contact information located in the top.
- Main navigation across the top.
- Home page slideshow.
- Value proposition high up on the home page.
- A call to action located high up on the home page.
- Search function located in the header.
- Signup form located in the footer.
- Social media icons linked to the respective platforms located in the footer.
- Mobile responsive design.
Our team of website design experts is the perfect fit for a successful business partnership with you. We are in your corner.